Position: Marketing Assistant
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our team to support the introduction of a new range of innovative human and veterinary diagnostic products to both UK and international markets. The successful candidate will be part of a small team and will have a direct input into all marketing activity.
- Prepare marketing media and product technical monographs as well as product specific market data collection and analysis.
- Assist with the design and production of marketing materials, advertisements, literature, web content, brochures and press releases, including writing and proofreading copy
- Plan and execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for website
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature
- Help organise events, exhibitions and seminars, making bookings and overseeing the guest list
- Upload material to the website, social media pages, online libraries and marketing databases
- Evaluate marketing campaigns using tracking and analytical software and assess the results
- Rapid Labs Ltd is a small company and as such expects its entire staff to adopt a multi-disciplinary approach to the day to day business
- Highly organised person, able to work on own initiative and within a small team, good communication skills at all levels, able to work under pressure in a calm focused manner to meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge and experience of online marketing, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, SEO and website optimisation & interaction with Social Media.
- Experience of proprietary management system such as SAGE Accounts Professional
- Competency in Microsoft office packages and WordPress.
- High level of Literacy and numeracy with exceptional attention to detail
- Good understanding of developing world healthcare markets an advantage
- Knowledge of in-vitro diagnostic testing methods and products an advantage
- Proactive, progressive, enthusiastic and adaptable
- Commercial and technical skills, thorough, collaborative, and diligent
- Temporary position (internships will be considered)
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Rural location with uncongested access
Unit 2 & 2a Hall Farm Business Centre
Church Road, Little Bentley
Essex, CO7 8SD
All applicants must be eligible to work in the EU.