Position: Production Assistant
The successful candidate will work within our fast-growing medical diagnostics and packaging company which has both an established and expanding international customer network.
The Production Assistant will support our manufacturing and international import/export operation by operating our semi-automatic filling and labelling lines. The candidate will adhere to procedures at all times to efficiently operate the equipment to maintain quality and the required production output.
- Operate Flexicon semi-automatic filling machine including set up and clean down procedure
- Operate labelling line and set up and print labelling stock
- Liaise with the Production Supervisor to ensure all processes and tasks are run effectively and efficiently and adhere to the required quality standards and production operating procedures.
- Rapid Labs Ltd is a small company and as such expects its entire staff to adopt a multi-disciplinary approach to day to day business
- Highly organised person, able to work on own initiative and within a small team, good communication skills at all levels, able to work under pressure in a calm focused manner to meet tight deadlines
- Experience of running semi-automated and automated equipment
- High level of dexterity with excellent attention to detail
- Working within an ISO and/or cGMP organisation wold be advantageous
- High level of literacy (English) and numeracy with exceptional attention to detail
- Proactive, progressive, enthusiastic and adaptable with commercial and technical skills, thorough, collaborative, and diligent
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday (part time hours may be considered)
- Temporary position
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Rural location with uncongested access
Unit 2 & 2a Hall Farm Business Centre
Church Road, Little Bentley
Essex, CO7 8SD
All applicants must be eligible to work in the EU.