SterileMOUSE Antibacterial laser mouse – wired 2 button + digital scroll
The dangers of cross infection are not only reserved for keyboards?
A computer mouse can be used many times by multiple medical staff members throughout the working day.
SterileMOUSE-LASER Antibacterial Mouse is a fully sealed, laser diode optics IP68 compliant product that can be washed or wiped with antibacterial/alcohol based agents “Chlor-clean” or equivalent products (often used in hospital
environments) thus greatly assisting in reducing cross infections in all clinical areas. SterileMOUSE-LASER Antibacterial Mouse is comfortable to use and easy to clean.
Key features/benefits of the SterileMOUSE-LASER:
- A stylish design and comfortable shape, rugged and water resistant, made of 100% silicone latex free.
- Silicon body impregnated with nano silver anti-bacterial component.
- Rubberised surface for cushioned comfort.
- Precise smooth cursor movement.
- Laser Diode Optics. 800 dpi optical sensor with 3,000 frames per second scan rate.
- Can be cleaned with antibacterial, alcohol based agents. Can also be cleaned with “Chlor-clean” or equivalent products often used in hospital environments.
- 2 Command buttons with sealed page up/down slider control wheel.
- USB connector.
- Compatible. IBM AT, Windows98/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/8/10.
- Dimensions: 105(L) x 61(W) x 38(H) mm.
- Net Weight: 120g
- Power consumption: 5V DC 21-24 mA (working)
5V DC 11-13 mA (stand-by)
- Protection Level: Manufactured to IP68 Standard.
- CE and FCC Approved, RoHS Compliant Mouse.