SterileMOUSE Antibacterial Laser Mouse – wireless 5 button
The dangers of cross infection are not only reserved for keyboards?
A computer mouse can be used many times by multiple laboratory & medical staff members throughout the working day.
SterileMOUSE-WIRELESS-LASER Antibacterial Mouse has a latex free silicone body, laser diode optics, CE approved product that can be washed or wiped with antibacterial/alcohol based agents “Chlor-clean” or equivalent products (often used in hospital environments) thus greatly assisting in reducing cross infections in all clinical areas. SterileMOUSE-WIRELESS-LASER Antibacterial Mouse is comfortable to use and easy to clean.
Key features/benefits of the SterileMOUSE-WIRELESS-LASER:
- A stylish design and comfortable shape, rugged and water resistant, made of 100% silicone latex free.
- Silicon body impregnated with nano silver anti-bacterial component.
- Rubberised surface for cushioned comfort.
- Precise smooth cursor movement.
- Laser Diode Optics. 1200 dpi optical sensor with 3,000 frames per second scan rate.
- Can be cleaned with antibacterial, alcohol based agents. Can also be cleaned with “Chlor-clean” or equivalent products often used in hospital environments.
- 2 Command buttons with 3 button scroll wheel function.
- USB connector.
- Compatible. IBM AT, Windows98/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/8/10.
- Dimensions: 114(L) x 65(W) x 41(H) mm.
- Net Weight: 95g
- USB (mini) receiver.
- 2.4 GHz Frequency.
- CE Approved, RoHS Compliant Mouse.
- Powered by 2 x AAA batteries.